I'm a user-centered designer communicating complicated ideas in a simple way.
Established VoIP provider and UCaaS provider. Taking the voice communications to the next level by adding mobility, desktop integration, and messaging to allow businesses, their employees, and now customers to stay in touch at any time in any location, any way they want!
Cytracom entered the cybersecurity market this year offering SD-WAN and cloud security to enable reliable, efficient, and secure connectivity without the need for or limitations of traditional, on-premises UTMs and firewalls.
A worldwide expert in the professional multichannel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world, addresses three main markets - residential, commercial and industrial.
My tasks as an UX-Architect:
- Creating site-maps, wireframes, user flows and user interactions. Working closely with visual designers, front-end developers, developers, and business units to create optimal solutions that satisfy business and users goals.
- Created UX library with current and new manually created UX elements and components that fit in the library for an atomic design across the team.
- Usability Tests- worked in multiple prototyping software (such as Principle and Axure) to build moderated and remote usability tests. Helped create a template script and guide for usability tests to keep further tests consistent.
- UX Research- Initiate, procure and analyze user research analytics, to improve user-centered designs
- Sprint deliverables- fast turnaround times delivering in one-two week timeframes, interacting with cross functional teams using strong presentation and negotiating skills
View work process
The following case studies are a series of projects all within the scope of 80 hour time limits and similar design processes of research, design, prototype, and test.
End-to-end app design for a start-up that serves food to the homeless and people in need
A responsive e-commerce clothing website designed to appeal to target market and complete rebranding
A non-profit responsive website optimized for members and commercials accounts together
Adding a new feature in an existing mobile app